Get your Digital Ocean files and folders in File Manager. Upgrade to 8.3 today! Learn More
How can I get my Microsoft account Client ID and Client Secret key?
Follow the below steps to get your Microsoft/OneDrive account’s Client ID and Secret/Password Key:
1. If you have created an account with Microsoft Application Registration Portal, login, else Signup
2. Click on Add an App
3. Enter your application name and click Create
4. There you will see Application ID; in OneDrive your application works like your Client ID, copy it.
5. Click on Add Platform button
6. Select Web Application
8. Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the Live SDK support box, then Save.
9. Scroll up to the same page and click on Generate New Password button to get your Password/Secret Key.
Copy your password. This is your Client Secret Key