Get your Digital Ocean files and folders in File Manager. Upgrade to 8.3 today! Learn More
Google Drive Integration New
Google sign-in allows your site visitors to login through Google in one click. Before you can integrate Google sign-in into your website, you need to create a Google client ID and Client Secret.
And for using Google Drive API, you need first to obtain the access token by completing the following steps:
1.Go to the Google API Console and Navigate to the tab “Credentials“.
2. Click Select a project >> New Project and then click the button “Create“.
Please Note that you can also select an existing project.
3. Click ENABLE to enable the Google Drive API that allows clients to access resources from Google Drive.
4. Go to the Credentials page, click OAuth consent screen in the right panel and Enter the Application name, Authorized domains and click the button “Save“.
5. Click Create credentials > OAuth client ID, and in the Create client ID page, create a new client ID with Application type set to Web application and Authorized redirect URIs set to https://developers.google.com/oauthplayground.
7. In OAuth 2.0 Playground Step 1, select the scope https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive for the Google Drive API and click Authorize APIs, then click Allow to generate the authorization code.
8. In OAuth 2.0 Playground Step 2, click Exchange authorization code for tokens to generate the OAuth access token.